MOQ 50 Units Please contact for a quote
Drugwipe A is an immunological rapid screening test. The sample collector transfers the sample to the test strips, which contain drug-specific antibodies. If the sample contains drugs, they will bind to the antibodies. The test begins as soon as the test strip is immersed in water. The water helps the drugs that are bound to the antibodies to migrate to the test line. The red test line is evaluated visually.
MET - 100ng/ml - Meth, Ice, Speed, Crystal, (Constituent in Ecstasy)
AMP - 100ng/ml - Ice, Speed, Rush,Dexamphetamine, Duromine
THC - 50ng/ml - Marijuana, Cannabis, Weed, Pot
This test is intended to be used for drug screening by trained professionals (police officers, customs officials, qualified medical personnel, etc.). The test detects the relevant substances in saliva, in sweat (on the skin) and on surfaces, indicating that the test subject has recently consumed or handled controlled substances (forensic application).
This test is for single use only. Depending on the type of test performed, it detects cannabis, opiates, cocaine and amphetamines/methamphetamines (including MDMA/ecstasy). The measurement procedure delivers a preliminary result (screening procedure). Verification of the results is required, in particular if these are positive. Gas chromatography combined with mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is the preferred method with a broad substance spectrum
Principle Behind the Test
This test is based on an immunological rapid screening test. The sample collector transfers the sample to the test strips, which contain drug-specific antibodies. If the sample contains drugs, they will bind to the antibodies. The test begins as soon as the test strip is immersed in water. The water helps the drugs that are bound to the antibodies to migrate to the test line. The red test line is evaluated visually.
Package Content 1
- Drug test as pictured
- 1 water ampoule
Read Before Performing the Test
1. Discard the test if the expiration date has been exceeded.
2. Discard the test if the packaging is damaged or contains any moisture, or if a control line already appears red.
3. Do not open the packaging until shortly before you intend to use the test.
4. We recommend that you wear disposable gloves to avoid contact with saliva.
- Remove the blue sample collector from the white test cassette. Do not remove the protective cap. Do not touch the sampling pads.
- For skin/sweat/surfaces: Moisten the sampling pads on the sample collector. Shake off any excess water.
For saliva screening: Do not moisten the sampling pads, as saliva is collected with a dry sample collector.
- Using light pressure, wipe the surface (e.g. tongue, forehead, steering wheel) with the sample collector approx. 5 to 6 times. Only dab the surface if it is very rough.
- Place the sample collector back on the test cassette. The sample collector must lock in place with an audible double click
- Remove the protective cap and fill with water up to the marked level. Immerse the test strip in water for 15 seconds and then remove. Do not immerse the white plastic casing when doing so.
- Leave the test undisturbed on a horizontal surface. After 8 minutes, read the test result