Oral Cleanse mouthwash uses specialised formula including essential oils that help to clean residues from your saliva and oral cavity.
Substances can permeate deep within the inside of your mouth and practising excellent oral hygiene as well as using mouthwash may reduce the likelihood of a false positive. The mouthwash is designed to be used after ceasing drug use and before a drug test. For the most effective results, no drugs should be consumed within 24 hours of the test and mouthwash should be used within half an hour of the test.
If the taste of the product takes you by surprise, start using it gradually. For example, start by rinsing for 10 seconds for the first few seconds and then increase to 20 seconds when you have started to get used it and then finally increase to 30 seconds. Refrain from eating and drinking for half an hour post rinsing.
*Note that this item is not a masking agent and is not designed to cover the very recent use of drugs.
Oral Cleanse Mouthwash
- Place a mouthful of the Oral Cleanse Detoxifying Mouthwash in your mouth.
- Swish vigorously for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Expel mouthwash – DO NOT RINSE WITH WATER AFTERWARDS
- Repeat at regular intervals until mouthwash is finished.
For Best Results
- Avoid eating, drinking, or smoking anything for at least 4 hours prior to using mouthwash.
- Avoid ingesting drugs for at least 72 hours.